Get the free guide to finance and accounting...
(Written by founders, for founders.)
There are so many fast-moving parts when it comes to launching a successful startup that you may have forgotten about (or ignored) the importance of your finances and accounting. After all, you don’t know what you don’t know.
- Accurate Financial Records
- Accrual Method Accounting
- Employee & Organization Documentation
- Equity Plans & 409A Valuations
- A Due Diligence Data Room
- …and More?
Most founders don’t. We ourselves are founders so we’ve been through it too. We know financials & accounting are often the last thing you have time to think about.
Download this Guide to get recommended next-steps to take and resources to leverage for:
- Incorprating your business and creating the proper infrastructure
- Establishing your cap table
- Issuing stock to employees
- Regular and consistent financial reporting
- Hiring employees
- Managing HR and payroll
- Creating a due diligence data room
- Accrual accounting
- Collecting Revenue
It outlines everything you need to do to get your startup ready for funding.
DOWNLOAD your copy of the Preparing for Funding The founder's guide to finance & accounting best practices now and start preparing!